Anyone seen this before ever?

I cant recall having seen many if any of these being posted especially for 2011 but i just recieved this

81148996996601996501.png

I recently started a new save after enjoying my other save to mess around before the next transfer update patch was released but this came up, im used to it saying, "you did not have valid grounds" etc. so just wondering have you had this or seen this before?

(happened in game between me manchester city and manchester united)

Yes, this happened to me once, in Spain, playing as Tenerife. My defender got a red card but in post match summary it said that the referee had a very poor game and made a mistake sending off my player. So I decided to appeal against the ban - successfully.

The thing I haven't seen though is Casillas in Man City. I guess everyone has his price these days...

Yes, this happened to me once, in Spain, playing as Tenerife. My defender got a red card but in post match summary it said that the referee had a very poor game and made a mistake sending off my player. So I decided to appeal against the ban - successfully.

Yep, same here, when the match commentary clued me in about the dodgy send off I have gotten ban rescinded. Works the same way as criticizing the ref- if you pay attention to the match commentary there as well, you won't ever get reprimanded by the FA

selling the crap players for extra transfer and wage budget changes along with interaction as man city have quite few players i had no intention of using in first few seasons so sold them and brought in probally best keeper in the world

And Real just let him go? How much did you pay?

Judging by his value (23.5M, see screenshot) the transfer fee seems way too low.

Archived