No Stadium View during matches?

Hi,

been trawling this great forum but cannot seem to find anyone with this obvious issue that i am sure its my mistake somewhere.....

i am playing as Southampton and during matches do not have a view of any stadiums, whether home or away, it is just showing as a "green patch"...looked through the options / preferences etc but cannot find any issues..can any kind soul pls help as i really miss looking at all the spectators during the games

Hi,

been trawling this great forum but cannot seem to find anyone with this obvious issue that i am sure its my mistake somewhere.....

i am playing as Southampton and during matches do not have a view of any stadiums, whether home or away, it is just showing as a "green patch"...looked through the options / preferences etc but cannot find any issues..can any kind soul pls help as i really miss looking at all the spectators during the games

Do you have the "show stadium" tick box ticked in the Display/Graphics page in Preferences?

somehow i had missed this - a million thanks!!...but wondering why the default was off when it was always on for the earlier FMs?!

Pretty sure the graphics settings default themselves based on your computer specs, so it may be that the game doesn't think you'l be able to have great performance while showing stadiums.

Archived