New Patch with January transfers

Game is quite playable at the moment. Have SI said there will be a new patch, or will it just be a data update? If it's the latter you could just edit the transfers yourself in the editor.

There will be a new patch. It will have all the new transfers and possibly things that have been found to be needed to be fixed if they need to be fixed. It's pointless editing the transfers yourself as it's time consuming. They may as well wait for the patch :thup:.

I swear there must be a Facebook group set up or something, where the members take it in turns to come on here and ask about the patch.

I refuse to believe there are this many people alive who can't use a search facility, and don't have the wit to realise that the patch will be announced when it's ready!

I swear there must be a Facebook group set up or something, where the members take it in turns to come on here and ask about the patch.

I refuse to believe there are this many people alive who can't use a search facility, and don't have the wit to realise that the patch will be announced when it's ready!

its just that 99% of people are too lazy to use the search feature.

Whilst it can be frustrating, it isn't a problem just to say what I have said or others have said in other threads. There's no point in complaining about it. The other thing is that around this time of year you will get alot of people who don't post regularly on the forums, just come in to ask this question. Just like you do/did in October time asking when the release of FM11 was going to be :thup:.

its just that 99% of people are too lazy to use the search feature.

No it isn't. Have a look at when he joined and how many posts Thomas 1993 has made. He isn't a regular poster on here so he only comes in to ask when things will be released. There is no problem when that happens. I know alot of people have been asking lately but you will get that. It's February and the transfer window has closed. So a lot of people who don't post regularly will be coming in to ask when the patch is out :thup:.

ok thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it. Sorry about making this post to anybdoy who is complaining it's just when I type it in the search engine nothing useful comes up on the 1st page and I have to look through about 5 pages to find it. Therfore, it's just quicker for me to ask on a forum!

ok thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it. Sorry about making this post to anybdoy who is complaining it's just when I type it in the search engine nothing useful comes up on the 1st page and I have to look through about 5 pages to find it. Therfore, it's just quicker for me to ask on a forum!

People don't mean using a search engine. The forum itself has a search facility as well.

What frustrates regular posters though is that there are another six threads on the first page of the forum asking the exact same question.

Archived