Got sacked, wanna go back to the same club

Weston_Super_Mare football club, i was manaing this club but i got sacked recently.

i really want to go back to club. please give some tips to join that club or even if i have to cheat. i do not want to add new manager with same name or different name too.

with my existing account name i want to go back to the same club. please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank You

Only way to do it without cheating would be to get another job and be successful, increase your reputation and wait until the WSM manager leaves and then apply for the job, and hope they have forgiven you for your past performance there.

Weston_Super_Mare football club, i was manaing this club but i got sacked recently.

i really want to go back to club. please give some tips to join that club or even if i have to cheat. i do not want to add new manager with same name or different name too.

with my existing account name i want to go back to the same club. please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank You

Reload from an older save, and don't be so rubbish... ;-)

Reload from an older save, and don't be so rubbish... ;-)

lol... i was not that rubbis but they were some reasons i got sack. i dont have the older save. omg

i got offer from them to manage the club but for some reason, there are some option, says view offer, delay or reject. when i enter view offer, i myself says, i am not interested in this club. which i am not really saying that. what do i do now. i think there are some error. i tried this over 20 times. says the same thing. half a season gone now.

Only way to do it without cheating would be to get another job and be successful, increase your reputation and wait until the WSM manager leaves and then apply for the job, and hope they have forgiven you for your past performance there.

i tried that too.

What were the reasons you got sacked in the first place? I was going to suggest reloading an older save but since you dont have any then the only other thing I can suggest is cheating and re-adding yourself back as manager but you've already said you dont want to do that so I dont think there's another way to do what you want. It might also be a good idea to enable the rolling save feature so that you can go back to an older save if you want\need to.

i tried that too.

No you didn't.

Anyway, no matter how good you do, why would any team want to re-hire a manager they sacked? Teams don't go back (normally).

only way to go back to the club is to use fmrte. make yourself legen/icon of the club with 100 points in relations. make the club your favourite club. make the current manager 100+ years old, mage the boss of the club and you favourites in relation of each other and lastly, make the club 100 relations points dislike current manager/ Also make yourself have World Class reputation and have 100% scouting knowledge in the country.

lol... i was not that rubbis but they were some reasons i got sack. i dont have the older save. omg

i got offer from them to manage the club but for some reason, there are some option, says view offer, delay or reject. when i enter view offer, i myself says, i am not interested in this club. which i am not really saying that. what do i do now. i think there are some error. i tried this over 20 times. says the same thing. half a season gone now.

clearly you are not reading it correctly. When you click view offer, the manager in the game never says your not interested int he offer. it has never said that in the history of the game. I think you're telling a few fibs here

clearly you are not reading it correctly. When you click view offer, the manager in the game never says your not interested int he offer. it has never said that in the history of the game. I think you're telling a few fibs here

or just badly explained..

Kenny Dalglish ?

Managers don't leave by mutual consent, unless they're Gordon Strachan. Mutual Consent means they get less compensation, its just a way of saying "Such and such has been relieved of his duties..but were gonna tell you he agreed to leave so we look nice"

Managers don't leave by mutual consent, unless they're Gordon Strachan. Mutual Consent means they get less compensation, its just a way of saying "Such and such has been relieved of his duties..but were gonna tell you he agreed to leave so we look nice"

my point exactly

of course he got sacked, dont be silly. its never by mutural consent. thats covering up the face he was really sacked.

He resigned due to the strain on his health caused by the Hillsbrough tragedy and how involved he was in trying to guide the club and the fans through the period. It's a well known incident in football tbh.

No you didn't.

Anyway, no matter how good you do, why would any team want to re-hire a manager they sacked? Teams don't go back (normally).

yes i did try it. (please dont make such a comment). :mad:

if you have a good suggestion please, reply it again.

Archived