Int. Mgt: On verge of sack???

Seriously WTF? Ok 3rd in Conferderations Cup but nothing was said after it, not a "disappointing" message. Not a dickie.

Now about 2 months later:

sack.jpg

I've won the Euro Championships the previous year in 2020

eurochamps.jpg

In red is the Italian Stats so far

94393561.jpg

Recent fixture results

fixturesp.jpg

There was no mention leading up to the competition and nothing mentioned after it. I was surprised the Conf Cup came up I was like "oooh this is now?" and I played it. No expectations going into any of the games. I got knocked out by Brazil. Hardly job losing result either.

I've won 87% of the games since I've been in charge since 2019 and it's 2021 now.

Just a very bizarre news message that popped up seemingly for no reason. I trashed Northern Ireland 4-0 and that was enough to qualify me for the world cup. I went on in the next match to trash Kazikhstan 7-0.

Still haven't been beate in the group stages.

Very weird news item - for seemingly no reason.

Your board (or FA in this case) indicate their expectation before a competition starts. So you should check what was the expectation regarding Confederations Cup. Could you post a screenshot of your confidence levels (see below)?

CbHkw.png

If FA's minimum expectation was reaching the final (or winning), they are surly upset at "only" finishing third. I agree though, there's no reason to be sacked at all!

International managers are known to be victims of the sack. Just look at Dunga at Brazil. Won 3 cups leading into the World Cup and despite his squad doing well in all competition he got the axe. People forget victories within months :p

Archived