Asking for disk problem?

Updating to 11.2.1 yesterday but closed it down after to do something else, came back to start a new game today and it's asking for the disk, never done this before.

Any ideas on fixing it? Thanks.

are you running on steam?

Yeah I'm on steam, I noticed there was a 11.2.1 patch, uploaded my game, database still only said 11.2.0, so steam hadn't updated automatically, so downloaded manually.

Restarted the game and it asked for a disc. Went into the updates folder within the steam folders, theres 11, 11.2.0 but no 11.2.1. How can I fix this?

Yeah I'm on steam, I noticed there was a 11.2.1 patch, uploaded my game, database still only said 11.2.0, so steam hadn't updated automatically, so downloaded manually.

Restarted the game and it asked for a disc. Went into the updates folder within the steam folders, theres 11, 11.2.0 but no 11.2.1. How can I fix this?

and there lies the problem. Never manually patch a game on steam. you need to do a complete uninstall and reinstall on steam. It says 11.2.0 becuase there isnt a database update for 11.2.1, it was just a hotfix

Archived