competition names

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can probably extend the editing in this manner if its something which would be popular </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd prefer it if we could improve on the current editor such as date of birth instead of year of birth in DD/MM/YY format, editing nationalities and also positions. Wage and transfer budgets being adjustable would also be great! icon14.gif Hope this idea is considered.

I would like the following to be on the editor also.

1. Ability to edit League / Cup names.

2. Ability to change player nationalitys

3. Can change team transfer budget (Much needed but in moderation, such as you cannot make it higher than £100 Million)

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jord91:

i also think on the new editor you should be able to edit individual stats like shooting pace etc rather than just increase the players rating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a reminder that any new editing facilities will be in FMH09 and its impossible to extend those in FMH08 now its at retail (so please offer suggestions but bear in mind that they will be for next years version).

Ok, here's what I think the new editor (FMH09) should look like:

"CLUB" "Current Club Short Name" "Nation" "New Club Full Name" "New Club Short Name" "New Reputation" "New Division" "New Wage Budget" "New Transfer Budget" and create club function

"PLAYER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Common Name" "New Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)" "New Nationality" "New Second Nationality" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name" "New Shooting" "New Passing" etc and also a create player function

I would also like to be able to move clubs through countries such as Rangers & Celtic into the english premier division and so on. Real Madrid in english premier divison, Castilla in league 1, Real Madrid C in the conference... Mmmhmmm icon14.gif

What do you think Marc?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ok, here's what I think the new editor (FMH09) should look like:

"CLUB" "Current Club Short Name" "Nation" "New Club Full Name" "New Club Short Name" "New Reputation" "New Division" "New Wage Budget" "New Transfer Budget" and create club function

"PLAYER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Common Name" "New Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)" "New Nationality" "New Second Nationality" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name" "New Shooting" "New Passing" etc and also a create player function

I would also like to be able to move clubs through countries such as Rangers & Celtic into the english premier division and so on. Real Madrid in english premier divison, Castilla in league 1, Real Madrid C in the conference... Mmmhmmm

What do you think Marc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trying to make my life harder are we?

Archived