What makes a player eligible for a Visa ?

Scout recommends you keep an eye on this player to see if he bacomes eligible for a Visa.

I know it has something to do with how many international capps they have ,, but Im fed up seeing this reply from scouts without it telling you exactly how to keep an eye on their eligibility.

So is there an exact number ????,, or do I have to just re-scout him later in which case their original instruction makes no sense ??????

Scout recommends you keep an eye on this player to see if he bacomes eligible for a Visa.

I know it has something to do with how many international capps they have ,, but Im fed up seeing this reply from scouts without it telling you exactly how to keep an eye on their eligibility.

So is there an exact number ????,, or do I have to just re-scout him later in which case their original instruction makes no sense ??????

I think they must play 70% of their countries competetive internationals in the last year. Or if you have a feeder team for them to gain citizenship you can sign them.

I think it's 75%, actually.

Though they do make exceptions at their discretion, in cases of "exceptional talent" - which is how players like Man Utd's Rafael and Fabio managed to turn up on their 18th birthdays without any problems.

That argument obviously gets weaker the older they get without being regular national team players, so it's only really useful for young 'uns.

Archived