Bad Run of Results

What has been your worst run of results?

I'm just after getting through a very bad patch with my AFC Wimbledon save, my first year in the premiership,

13 games lost in a row 4/11/2017 to 13/1/2018

17 games without winning 4/11/2017 to 6/2/2018 in total

Just have recovered now and i should avoid relegation after being rooted to the bottom for ages

In my save, FC Santa Claus, my first season in the top division started with 9 losses. 12 seasons later that record still stands!

Never heard of FC Santa Claus before. i find when you start a bad run it can be hard to stop it but once you pick up a few points it's not so bad.

I haven't got the save any more to be able to check but I can remember in my 3rd Premier League season with Southampton (5th season overall) we had a terrible run of form. I think we picked up something like 1 win in 9 or 10 games, completely killed our season.

On my current save our worst is 1 win and 4 points from 7 games in our 2nd Bundesliga campaign.

What has been your worst run of results?

I'm just after getting through a very bad patch with my AFC Wimbledon save, my first year in the premiership,

13 games lost in a row 4/11/2017 to 13/1/2018

17 games without winning 4/11/2017 to 6/2/2018 in total

Just have recovered now and i should avoid relegation after being rooted to the bottom for ages

How come you managed to keep your job after loosing 13 games in a row. It has been a bad run for the club, but you manage to accomplish something by not getting sacked.

How come you managed to keep your job after loosing 13 games in a row. It has been a bad run for the club, but you manage to accomplish something by not getting sacked.

I'm guessing that getting them into the Prem would have made his job pretty damn secure. I was relegated from the Prem in my first season in my Newport game but wasn't fired.

I'm not sure really. My expectations were to attempt to prevent relegation (or however they word it for the lowest expectations) .

I finished the season in 16th , six points from relegation.

PLD38 W10 D9 L19 F33 A57 GD-24 PTS36

I actually enjoyed that season for some strange season. Plus i have to admit i had to break my self imposed wage structure in the January window otherwise I definitely would have gone down without the couple players i got in.

Archived