Is there any tips on how I can make my Football Manager 2011 experience as realistic as possible?

Thanks

There was that crazy dude on here a while back who said he always put a suit on whenever his team reached a final.

To be honest when I'm into a game on FM I just imagine I'm the manager. I go to bed and do an interview with the local radio station, drive to work pretending I'm driving to training and spend the weekend trying to avoid being papped.

As for the game itself don't cheat. Make the tactics and training up yourself without downloading anyone elses from the internet, and research possible signings through the game itself without using tools or recommendations or downloadable shortlists.

A little tip, when posting a thread can you please use a more relevant title as you may encounter a little hostility from other posters.

Best way to make the game as real an experience is to simply emerse yourself and shut out all around you. (Works for me as I no longer hear my wife nagging)

To be honest when I'm into a game on FM I just imagine I'm the manager. I go to bed and do an interview with the local radio station, drive to work pretending I'm driving to training and spend the weekend trying to avoid being papped.

please tell me your joking...

There was that crazy dude on here a while back who said he always put a suit on whenever his team reached a final.

As for the game itself don't cheat. Make the tactics and training up yourself without downloading anyone elses from the internet, and research possible signings through the game itself without using tools or recommendations or downloadable shortlists.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Archived