cant accept manager offer

ive been offered the real madrid job and during the contract negotiations i cannot accept there wage offer as it doesnt appear in the drop down menu!

they are offereing £48k and the lowest i can ask for is £61k, no matter what i cannot finalise the deal!!

I found that promblem with Man City once. They offered me a 5 year deal on $61,000 but it wouldn't let me accept 61k lowest acceptable was 62k but they wouldn't agree to that.

The only other way to get them to accept was to take 62k and shorten the deal.

On another note. Do SI update the currency conversion rates in patches. Because I noticed that in 11.2 the $AUS is quite less than $US but at the moment it is actually higher and has been close for some months.

I was offered the Milan manager's position and although not interested I thought I'd see how much dosh they were prepared to throw at me. After they scoffed at my wage demands and withdrew the offer it never got properly withdrawn and is still visible in my transfer screen so 6 years later....yes 6 years later they still have no manager and needless to say aren't doing so well. I can't do anything with the offer, it just sits there!!

Posted this in bugs 2 months ago and got no replies or aknowledgement so who knows whether anything will be done about it!!??

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/242646-9-months-still-no-new-Milan-manager-after-negotiations-broke-down

• 4 weeks later...

I've finally got it. When you get the offer, go on holiday for the day BUT make sure you put 'apply for jobs at any clubs' and then 'return when job is offered'. Then go on holiday for the day and when it returns, the job will have bee accepted. The only problem is that when you return it might be too late to change captains if you want to do so.

Archived