Copa del Rey Scheduling

I just looked on wikipedia, the last two finals were played in may, but the 08 one was played in April, so i dunno. and I ****ing hate it when people ALWAYS assume its a bug, does my head in why play the game if your gonna assume every little thing is a bug :@

Also, looked back even further to see it being played in late june in 2005, so wouldnt of been a bug back then either.

with the 2004 final being played in march. So I see it as random!

I've not played it on FM11, but I have on previous versions where sometimes it was late April/early May, and sometimes not until June. I figured it was early sometimes so it didn't clash with World Cup/Euro Champs, but later in the years when they aren't held.

The OP said the middle of the season. How on earth is April the middle of the season? The Spanish season starts in September and ends in May - in most cases. Learn the calendar before going off on one. :thup:

And i bet you he means march/april time, before the season ends....

I apologize I did mean April, Last time I played it after the last game of the season and just before the Champions league final now I am schedule to play it 19 April with 6 games to be played afterward..... what is weird is that it is 2017, with no international competitions, in 2016 with European Championship it was at the end of the season

LOL you did mean April, my bad cp. In my 25 + seasons on FM10, playing in Spain, the CDR always fell around the same time - I think it was the Wednesday after the CL final on the previous Saturday. I guess we will never know unless we get an official word whether it can change or is always meant the same. But from my experiences of playing in Spain it has always been consistent.

The OP said the middle of the season. How on earth is April the middle of the season? The Spanish season starts in September and ends in May - in most cases. Learn the calendar before going off on one. :thup:

Who has "gone off on one"?

Archived