next generation iPad and Android 3.0 tablets

Hello,

I'm a Football Manager addicted, I bought it since the very first release on Amiga, bought and play it every day of every year.

Just my two cents: the only reason that will make me buy an handheld version, it's the chance to have savegame compatibility between PC version and handheld version. I long for continuing my season everywhere!

With iPad2 and Android Honeycomb, we will have dual core tablets. Is it enough power to do that?

regards

-alfredo

• SI Staff
Just my two cents: the only reason that will make me buy an handheld version, it's the chance to have savegame compatibility between PC version and handheld version. I long for continuing my season everywhere!

To be quite frank its wholly unlikely that the handheld games will ever be the same as the PC game because they're two different devices and play in a slightly different manner (FM PC is a totally immersive simulation which requires a LOT of time to play, FMH is a simulation which is designed to also be 'fun' and a lot faster to play - more like our earlier management games).

As such no they won't share save games in the near future.

To be quite frank its wholly unlikely that the handheld games will ever be the same as the PC game because they're two different devices and play in a slightly different manner (FM PC is a totally immersive simulation which requires a LOT of time to play, FMH is a simulation which is designed to also be 'fun' and a lot faster to play - more like our earlier management games).

As such no they won't share save games in the near future.

Many thanks for your answer.

By the way, I was not referring to an identical playing experience between the two devices. But it would be great to proceed a managerial career everywhere, everytime. For example, keep on playing on a mobile device in the market closure period, just providing the capability of playing some matches in the season, then to revert everything back to the PC world.

Best Regards,

Alfredo

Archived