Ass Man Feedback "In Match"

I only watch his comments at halftime. I like to watch matches in full, so I can make my own thoughts and then look, if the Ass Man has noticed anything similar. If he has noticed something that I have also seen, it's a sign that something is going very well or very badly depending on the scoreboard :D

I'm not so sure the assistant manager comments are at all relevant. I've had games where we've been winning 7-0 and he's been harping on about how the midfield is being swamped, we're not using possession well and only dangerous from long range, how the tackling has been a major disappointment and how we'd do our chances the world of good by forcing their striker onto his weaker foot.

I do tend to use his assessment of the motivation of my players to help with substitutions.

Assman Comments during the match are suppose to be tied to his tactical knowledge ability. Has anyone done any tests to see how a 20 does versus a 15 or a 10? Curious to see how accurate he can get with a higher score.

I ignore him, even ones with really good ratings largely give me crap advice, especially concerning OIs.

Yes I have to agree. Have tried a couple of matches using them with Ass Man of 16 for Tact knowledge & it seems that if you respond immediatly it throws your "system" out of sync. Players might seem to be confused on the pitch although they follow your instructions I always seem to leak goals rather than just leaving them alone.

Wonder what the "official" view from SI is?

Archived