I personally love these threads.

I get a good laugh at some of the respones.

Here goes one of the usual ones.

"Why oh why do people insist on starting these threads, it will be out when its ready. You are supposed to do a search of previous threads before starting another another another another another repetitive thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He says in frustration.

ha ha thats funny. SI really are stealing us from our loved ones. Great corporate strategy!

If our partners really loved us they would give us the next patch for valentines day, but they don't only SI do that.

These threads make me laugh out loud, why can people not be bothered to search previous threads first ?

It will be out when its ready, I imagine that there is a lot of testing to be done first and if you go by previous years it is usually the mid Feb begining of March.

Now please close this thread and ban anyone who keeps asking stupid questions.

These threads make me laugh out loud, why can people not be bothered to search previous threads first ?

It will be out when its ready, I imagine that there is a lot of testing to be done first and if you go by previous years it is usually the mid Feb begining of March.

Now please close this thread and ban anyone who keeps asking stupid questions.

THIS :thup:

I heard, and i dont know if its true or not, but i heard that the forum software makes threads with the word "bug" in them sink faster than all the other threads...

It should also do that with the words "when", "new" and "patch"... Just check the forum day in and day out, the patch will come out eventually.

Archived