Couple of Hall of Fame questions

Gday,

As I have recently started winning things on FM (quite a pleasant change...) I have noticed the Hall of Fame but have a few questions about how it all works.

Firstly, if I start a new game with the same manager details etc, does it create a secondary Hall of Fame entry or are they grouped together under the one person in the hall of fame? (For example, if I started a new game with the 3rd patch, would my successes there add on to the success I have had with my patch 2 save, or would they show up separately?)

Secondly, how is the points for each league/cup determined? Is it a flat point scheme for winning a league anywhere in the world or does league rep come in to it? (A continuation upon this- does the Hall of Fame points change in line with dynamic league rep?)

Finally, is there a way to see what leagues/cups offer in terms of Hall of Fame points?

Hopefully someone will be able to clear up a few of these queries I have, and I hope I can continue with the rich vein of form and continue up the Hall of Fame itself ;).

I believe the points system for the hall of fame has not changed for a few years, so as far as I can remember (I did work out the points awarded for a typical english team but that info is at home I shall check later today):

World Cup 200 Pts

Champions League 80 Pts

Premiership 80 Pts??

Europa League 40 Pts

FA Cup 20 Pts

Carling Cup 10 Pts??

I don't believe the points awarded will change in relation to the dynamic league reputation.

Archived