Sports Interactive!!!

I have been getting everyday since i got the game. I have given the game a little for over a week i went to open the file to play it and still getting these Bugs and Crash Dumps.

I'am at a stage i just can't not be bothered anymore with the game. I have been playing Football Manager since 2005. I have had no Bugs or Crash Dumps what so ever until FM 11.

It's an Absoulte Joke.

I have tried everything. I have looked for hours around the Internet to see if i can fix these bugs or Crash dumps i have been getting. No Luck

I'am a massive fan of this Game and i'am really that close of giving the game up.

Sort out all the bugs in the next patch or you will lose a customer for next year. :thdn:

have you added any extra files? (kit packs for example) this has been confirmed time and time again to cause problems.

try looking in the bug forum to see if there are any recurring crashes you share with other users and make an informative bug post detailing your system, what other programs are running etc...

I have not added extra files. I have looked for hours about the bugs/crash dumps tried everything it just wont work. Thanks for the Help Anyway. The games is p****** me off now cause of these bugs/Crash dumps.

• SI Staff

If you'd care to post in the bugs forum with details of whats happening then hopefully someone will be able to help you; its entirely possible that the crash dumps will help people work out what the issue is and get things going.

(I'm afraid I don't work on FM PC myself these days so I can't help directly as my knowledge of that codebase is a bit out of date)

Did you even try what the FM guys suggested?

Sounds like something wrong with your system rather than the game though.

Last Resort

Backup your saved games to disk. And then try restoring your computer to factory settings. Reinstall the game. Put the saved games back in and see if they work.

My game won't even work as playing on Adminstrator now. What an absoulte Joke. I am honestly that close of giving the game,

Do what Marc & Matt are telling you to do that's the only way you're going to get any proper help ranting and raving about it won't get you anywhere.

Did you even try what the FM guys suggested?

Sounds like something wrong with your system rather than the game though.

Last Resort

Backup your saved games to disk. And then try restoring your computer to factory settings. Reinstall the game. Put the saved games back in and see if they work.

Tried that mate. Still no luck.

Archived