Fix The january transfers please

Could you please fix the january transfers, ( ec playing FM2008 at the start of 07/08 season i have all the right players, then i install the january game patch with all the new transfers, and i restart a new game i have all the january transfers at the start of the season 07/08.

I think sould not have the players untill 1st january

Could you please add the players to each Football Teams Shortlist, and if i restart a new game the players will be transferd in january, or i could cancel the transfers if i want???

It's too much work. Researchers will have to implement future transfer for the correct date, then transfer the player over permantley, ajust his history correctly... not worth it. Also, there's literally no point cancelling transfers, and you end up wasting your budget on the new signings you didn't want

Originally posted by backpackant:

When you start a new game you can select the 8.0.1 database instead of the 8.0.2 one. All the game updates will still be in effect but the database is changed back.

There is no way to "delay" the Jan transfers though.

Yes there is. Transfers for the end of the season are already implemented in the game (e.g Borowski to Bayern). Likewise players ineligible to play until January is also done in fm2008 (e.g Pato for Milan, the Brazilian fullbacks at Man Utd). It's not a stretch to see it in FM2009 - although it'll be a lot of work.

I think it's a good idea, but then I'm already on cloud 9 because SI included an option to remove budgets in the first transfer window. (Thanks SI)

Archived