Sunday League Footballer Repuatation. NEED HELP !!!

I'm trying to start a new game with a sunday league footballer reputation and starting unemployed but can't seem to get any luck with jobs. Everyone is just laughing off interest and all my applications are unsuccessful. I have been trying the likes of the lower leagues in China, Mexico, Uruguay and the Blue Square North and South. I have been doing my real date of birth which is 1993 and it makes me 25 in the game and i even put my age up to 35 to see if age mattered but so far it hasn't.

Can anyone suggest to me please what leagues to choose or what i can do to at least get a job.

Thanks.

I did the same and landed a job at Pumas Morelos in Chile at the start. After an absolute perfect streak of 16 straight losses, I moved on to AIS in the Australian Youth League, before landing my current job at Metallurg Lipetsk in Russia. Started aged 26 too, I don't think it makes any difference.

I usually start unemployed as a Sunday League Footballer & never have any issues getting a job. Admittedly I run 50+ leagues to boost my chances, but you should've had a hit with one of those? Have you tried holidaying with the option to return from holiday when you get offered a job?

Cheers guys, i ended up going on holiday for a year until June 30th 2011 and ticking apply for all manager jobs and it came back on the 25th June 2011 and i got offered the Worksop Town job in the Blue Square North so the journey begins here. Should be fun.

Archived