Thoughts on transfers?

Previously for me the game breaking bug was the transfer listed by request, however, when it comes to selling players...I am going to give up this otherwise great game until this is sorted, as I can't cope with this

I have just won the league, convincingly, with Spurs, and finished in the final of the Champs league. I have a huge squad and lots of cash to spend, I've already brought in Rakitic and Affellay on frees, so naturally I do need to get rid of a few, despite everyone playing really well.

So, I offer out the following players for 3-4m more than asking price, nothing major.

Jermaine Jenas - 7.39 av rating season before, 6m

David Bentley - 7.29 av rating season before, 7m

Rafael Van Der Vaart - 7.18 av rating season before, 10m

I get a FLOOD of offers for all 3, but, no matter how hard I try, and how many times I reject, I don't get offered a penny over their market value.

Am I missing something?

SI...please please don't tell me that this is part of the realism of the game, as 6.5m max from some of Europes top clubs that for a player who had a good season in VDV is quite simply derisory. Yes Spurs paid 8m but it was a desperation sell and Bayern were willing to pay 16m.

Has this already been addressed?

Replies appreciated.

To prove a point to myself I just offered out my best players for realistic prices...

Kranjcar, Lennon, Modric, not a penny more than market Value

I offered out Bale for 20m and got offered 13.75 - so there IS scope there...but I'm positive it's broken as it is now.

This is a league winning team full of massive performers, there'd be heaps of interest IRL for these players

Archived