Is a 10.0 possible?

I have never seen a rating of 10.0 from any of my players or even the opposition. Today I finally thought I might see this elusive rating when my star strike Matar Diop scored 6 in the Johnstone Paint Trophy final. 6! He won the game single handedly for Torquay as we won 6-1 and he gets a 9.8! What do you have to do get 10.0?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deejaydoubleyou/5403745100/

That screenshot looks like FM 09 isn't it? Maybe because it's Dzeko he gets a 10 lol. Diop not so much.

I had one on fm 10 when my striker scored 4 and got an assist in a 6-0 win.Charlo116

My guy scored all 6 in a 6-1 win but only got 9.8.

perhaps his passing was terrible? :D

Those 6 goals, whilst maginificent, may have been his only real contribution. Where any of the goals spectacular? In a different game on fm 10 i had a player score 5 and get an assist and he got a 9.9.

Maybe it has got something to do with reputation then. As I said in the OP, my striker scored all SIX goals in a 6-1 win and he only managed a 9.8. Although he is playing for Torquay in League 1 and only worth 85k. Has anyone achieved a 10 with a lower league team?

*raises hand*

9-1 victory in Segunda B versus a almost-full of gray players team. Lead striker scored 7 or so.

Archived