Player requests transfer for lack of first team................(BUG)

Ok Babacar has requested transfer because apparently I didn't keep my promise and let him have 1st team matches... He's played 29 matches in the 1st team this season... half way through the season he was playing crap so I said to him that he's gona have to play in the reserves because of bad performances, he missed 1 match and then i put him back into the 1st team... ever since then he's played in the 1st team as normal.. but he's always had "Has been promised 1st team football" in his concerns, and now he wants to leave because he hasn't had any games despite playing literally every one. This is so stupid

When i put him in the reserves for that ONE game it was roughly 15 games ago... and he's started at least 12 of them

In a row, or where they 3 games, missed 1, 3 games, missed 1.

Im not saying its not a bug - but these players expect to litterly start every game afterwards.

I play him every game as long as his condition is over 90%. It's as if the game thinks he's still in the reserve team

Fair enough.

The only time ive had it was a backup goal keeper, who I promised first team football to, but his complaint came in 3 games from the end of the season. There was no way I was running the risk of messing up my title chance, but I promised it to him anyway. He got the last game as I was already champions, but midway through the summer he complained and I told him that I pick the team and he backed down.

And now im his favourite person and hes signed a new contract and sat as my reserve keeper for 3 more years.

Archived