just found a nice way of making money

ok so i may be a bit late but still so happy now i was losing alot of money with blyth in wages around 22k a week and now ive set up my reserve team to play a friendly against some of new zealands team everyday and im raking it in £20k im getting for 1 match and in a week im making £100k!!!! happy days

i was shocked too because i played my first team against them then just for fun tried my reserve team and they accepted lol so blyth reserves vs team wellington/central utd is a everyday fixture

definately post it in the bugs forum, its ridiculous.

Why do people find bugs in the game and then post them like they have just found something really great?

so is signing a bunch of foreigners in the lower leagues ey ;)

Why?

Quite a few lower league teams have foreigners in them. And most really lower league teams wont let you scout abroad, so if you are signing without scouting thats a hell of a risk.

Why?

Quite a few lower league teams have foreigners in them. And most really lower league teams wont let you scout abroad, so if you are signing without scouting thats a hell of a risk.

go on then name me a team league 2 and below made up of foreigners!!

so is signing a bunch of foreigners in the lower leagues ey ;)

I know a lot of people do that as well but at least the game limits this by setting scouting limits (provided you only sign players you can scout). The teams that appear for picking for friendlies appear to be a bit random and could probably do with limiting in the same way as the scouting.

go on then name me a team league 2 and below made up of foreigners!!

Who said 'made up of' foreigners? Who said it had to be league two? I said quite a few LOWER LEAGUE teams have FOREIGNERS in them.

And for the record crewe, macclesfield, southend, wycombe and Lincoln both have 4 non-british/irish players in their squads, northampton have 6 and all of them appart from port vale, torquay and rotherham have at least 1.

Who said 'made up of' foreigners? Who said it had to be league two? I said quite a few LOWER LEAGUE teams have FOREIGNERS in them.

And for the record crewe, macclesfield, southend, wycombe and Lincoln both have 4 non-british/irish players in their squads, northampton have 6 and all of them appart from port vale, torquay and rotherham have at least 1.

lol ur gettin too excited chill winston and btw 4 is nothing im talking about a team made up of foriegners which you can easily do in fm in the lower leagues read what i write first winston

lol ur gettin too excited chill winston and btw 4 is nothing im talking about a team made up of foriegners which you can easily do in fm in the lower leagues read what i write first winston

Erm.

Perhaps you need to practice what you preach.

Your exact words were 'sign a bunch of foreigners.'

Last time I checked, 6 would easily count as a bunch.

Subsequently you have changed it to be a 'team full' of foreigners, and that it needs to be league 2 or below, when personally I would count league 1 as 'lower league'.

If you 'easily' sign a team full of foreigners, I would like to know how you are scouting them, because almost all of those teams have restrictions on where you can send scouts that would prevent you from watching them.

I would stay well away for LLM OP. Not impressive and nice way to exploit the game. *thumbs up*

On a serious note, is that much fun? All about the struggle. And also the foreign thing. It doesn't matter what nationality the footballers are. As long as you win.....

(I though like to build a team of 90% Domestic bias

every time ive picked a lower league team im allowed to scout france. then they allow me to scout europe 2 or so months in just look at dafuges career when he was in havant its easily done!

ok so say 6 is a bunch.. you named me 4.. last time i checked 6 aint the same as 4

Adam Bouzid, Louie Soares, Miguel Comminges and Bilel Mohsni. Bouzid hasn't played for us as well and Commingues was signed in Jan.

every time ive picked a lower league team im allowed to scout france. then they allow me to scout europe 2 or so months in just look at dafuges career when he was in havant its easily done!

ok so say 6 is a bunch.. you named me 4.. last time i checked 6 aint the same as 4

Im sorry - you have accused me of not reading and yet AGAIN you fail to actually read my posts.

Ive named 4 teams with 4 foreign players in them and ONE team with SIX foriegn player in them.

Jeeze... is this some sort of posting tactic? Play dumb until the other person gets frustrated?

Im sorry - you have accused me of not reading and yet AGAIN you fail to actually read my posts.

Ive named 4 teams with 4 foreign players in them and ONE team with SIX foriegn player in them.

Jeeze... is this some sort of posting tactic? Play dumb until the other person gets frustrated?

but where have u said this 4 is not 6 isit

but where have u said this 4 is not 6 isit

???????????????????????????????????????

Northampton have SIX - i repeat SIX foriegn players in their team.

4 other teams - separate teams have FOUR foreign players in their team.

Just what arent you getting?

???????????????????????????????????????

Northampton have SIX - i repeat SIX foriegn players in their team.

4 other teams - separate teams have FOUR foreign players in their team.

Just what arent you getting?

look what youve written youve named me 4 not 6

look what youve written youve named me 4 not 6

?

Actually I have made a mistake - I named FIVE clubs with 4 player at them:

crewe, macclesfield, southend, wycombe and Lincoln

and one club with 6

Northampton.

If you continue to be obtuse then I am going to report you as a wum.

Archived