I wish we had a game mode...

...where you only needed to have 11 players.

I know it's extremely unrealistic but I wanted a setting where there were no injuries, and where players were 100% at the start of every game.

The only reason I'd like this is for tactics sake, you could develop a detailed tactic where you didn't need to make any changes and you could form it around the exact players you wanted.

I bet every manager in the world would agree with that as well - think of the wage budgets!

You are more looking for arcade game, thats not what this game is.

If you want to do what you are talking about - just save and re-play the same game over and over and over to develop the tactic.

To be fair to the original poster, he did say he knows it would be very unrealistic. People, you need to stop being so pathetic and let a man have his opinion. The reason boards/forums like this exist is so people can share ideas/thoughts no matter how stupid they may sound to you. Idiots.

The reason boards/forums like this exist is so people can share ideas/thoughts no matter how stupid they may sound to you. Idiots.

No - the reason why forums such as this exist is so that thoughts and ideas can be DISCUSSED - hence the name of the forum - 'general DISCUSSIONS'

If it was called 'General Ideas' well, perhaps you would have a point.

No - the reason why forums such as this exist is so that thoughts and ideas can be DISCUSSED - hence the name of the forum - 'general DISCUSSIONS'

If it was called 'General Ideas' well, perhaps you would have a point.

Fair point, but they should at least be constructive.

If you are referring to my post about FIFA correct I wasn't directly responding by saying thats a good/bad idea. I was merely pointing out there is an available product similar to what the guy seems to be looking for. I also like how you end your sentence with Idiots. Well thats not very constructive and expressing an idea. Thats just an insult.

Using FMRTE you can keep a small squad and keep them all fit and healthy. It's more or less how I play and it gives me many many days of pure fantasy escapism.

Actually yes thats something to consider if I want to have a fun little game like this going.

And to the rest... I already mentioned it was unrealistic and I was just discussing how personally I would start a game or two with this option on if it was available in FM, I didn't want the game to be changed so that this would be forced to be a part of the gameplay. Some people just seem to already form an opinion, attacking a poster without even reading the context. They think they are being clever but in fact are in the wrong.

Archived