cant get motivated :( :(

right im wimbledon and im currently in league 1 but im struggling to get motivated to play the save. i just load it up and then "cant be bothered".

any suggestions for me to somehow become motivated to play again. ive also tried a little mini save as leeds, the club i support but its not helped.

any suggestions? :(

I usually take a break or tweak my tactics without advancing the game. Taking some time to ensure each player is playing to his strengths within my formation.

This can actually be quite relaxing, with Talk Sport on in the background and a good hour or 2 just spent ensuring my centre backs are clearing the ball rather than trying to pass it out of defence if they have low passing or ensuring my creative winger is crossing from the correct area or my players have someone available to pass to etc.

I soon find my motivation is back once I'm done as I'm eager to see the fruits of my hard work.

If playing the game is becoming a chore, just stop playing it and find something else to do. I dread to think of all the useful things I could be doing if I ever get bored of playing this game.

It's a scary thought, isn't it? :D

For me once I lost motivation, I played a game as Man City - spending big and hoping to win everything pretty quickly and that the game would become boring and I would once again prefer the challenging part of the game. In November 1st season, it failed to load but it was actually pretty good and made me realise how much better your achievements are when playing with a lesser team on a low budget with a low reputation. Might not work for you, but worked for me :D.

Archived