Ground Share in Fm '11?

Knowing that a few new stadia options have appeared, just curious if it has become possible for a club that has a small, junk stadium to seek out a ground share at a bigger venue (or even rent one nearby) if promotion is achieved and funds are not available to expand/build. I have seen and been a in a few situations over the FM years where this would have been a nice option to let a club take advantage of better gate receipts to build a fund to expand the home ground. As it is (as of FM10) and you have little cash, you are stuck in your 1400 capacity crackerbox even after becoming established in the football league, for example.

A club can groundshare in the game while extension work is going on at their current ground or while a new one is being built but I don't think it is in the game for a club to groundshare to get bigger crowds as the stadia requirements aren't implemented strictly enough in the game for it to be included.

A club can groundshare in the game while extension work is going on at their current ground or while a new one is being built but I don't think it is in the game for a club to groundshare to get bigger crowds as the stadia requirements aren't implemented strictly enough in the game for it to be included.

Thankee Nobby- the Song Remains the Same as someone said once. Would be nice to see put into a future version

Archived