Stadium question

I believe there not shared on the game as such, the San Siro and the Guiseppe Mezzaza (spelling?) are "separate" stadiums in the game as its the only way SI could get the different names for Inter and AC.

This is what i think i read somewhere if Im wrong feel free to correct me.

I believe there not shared on the game as such, the San Siro and the Guiseppe Mezzaza (spelling?) are "separate" stadiums in the game as its the only way SI could get the different names for Inter and AC.

This is what i think i read somewhere if Im wrong feel free to correct me.

I noticed that SI have cleverly made the game treat it as a shared stadium because i've never noticed Inter and AC playing home games at same time.

I noticed that SI have cleverly made the game treat it as a shared stadium because i've never noticed Inter and AC playing home games at same time.

Teams in the same city wont play at home on the same day like IRL i.e. Liverpool/Everton will never play at home on the same day. This has nothing to do with shared stadiums

Teams in the same city wont play at home on the same day like IRL i.e. Liverpool/Everton will never play at home on the same day. This has nothing to do with shared stadiums

Making a statement like that is easy disproved. There are cities who have more than 2 teams playing in the same league. For example in the same league the clubs of Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham, Tottenham & Chelsea are all London based.

I'm sure there have been occasions that 2 (or more) of those have played at home at the same day.

Making a statement like that is easy disproved. There are cities who have more than 2 teams playing in the same league. For example in the same league the clubs of Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham, Tottenham & Chelsea are all London based.

I'm sure there have been occasions that 2 (or more) of those have played at home at the same day.

To be fair London is a much bigger city than Liverpool.

Surely thats only if they are in the same league.

Otherwise there would be a lot of games never being played.

I've always wondered why SI made Milan and Inter have seperate stadiums in the game

its to do with licensing, both teams want their stadiums to have their own names so they go in as seperate stadiums, just like Lazio and Roma play at the same stadium in life but seperate ones in the game. I think it would be almost impossible to get two boards to agree to expand or build a new stadium, relay the pitch or expand, plus how would the game work out who pays for what in terms of maintenance.

Shared stadiums are certainly in the game. AFC Wimbledon and Kingstonian and Cheltenham Town and Gloucester City are examples whose fixtures directly affect each other. For example Kingstonian are drawn at home in the FA Cup 3rd Round Qualifying but AFC Wimbledon have a league game scheduled that day, the Wimbledon game is moved to a later date.

Archived