Getting a B Team repromoted from a nonplayable league

Alright, I'm currently playing a Spanish League game with LIGA adelante and up playable. The first year, my B team Barcelona At. was relegated from LIGA adelante. Since then they have not returned to adelante. I have put players on the team, yet I don't even know if they are playing. Is there any way to get them back in the adelante? Thanks for your help.

From what I can tell, they are currently playing in Spanish Second Division B3. Is there any way to enable lower leagues once I've started a game?

There's no way of adding the lower leagues with a save game, I think you will just have to wait and hope they get promoted. I think reputation is the main factor for choosing promoted teams from unplayable leagues so throwing them a few decent players might help.

I hope it's fixed for FM11 (but I'm afraid not) as in FM10 B/II clubs never got promoted from a non-playable league to the playable leagues.

I would really support the possibility of that

I sort of can understand why; if both the first team of a club as the B/II are located in non-playable leagues it prevents the B/II team from getting promoted to playable leagues while the first team is still playable.

The obvious solution is that the game should make only the B/II teams eligible for promotion if the first team is at least 1 tier above the lowest playable league instead of ruling the B/II teams out completely.

I don't know if it's possible in Spain in FM 11, but second teams get promoted to the German third division from an unplayable division om my FM 11 save

Wahey!

That's great news.

Let's just hope this is some general rule for all countries and not Germany specific that is hardcoded in (for instance that every 1. Bundesliga team's B-sdie automatically gets promoted into the 3. Bundesliga)

I don't know if it's possible in Spain in FM 11, but second teams get promoted to the German third division from an unplayable division om my FM 11 save

Yes, I've seen that too. Altough is previous FM versions id wasn't happening...

Archived