Soccer Manager...

first of all this isn't an advertisement or spam!

heard of Soccermanager.com, its a free online football management game, in the similar ilk to FM, except you play against real people,

anyway I want you all to go to the site and register and then when picking your team, search by custom setup for a league called World Super League and look for the one with my name next to it (hint: my initials are CC), theres only a few of them, then apply for a club and send me a message telling me your from here and I'll let you have it!

icon_cool.gif

first of all this isn't an advertisement or spam!

heard of Soccermanager.com, its a free online football management game, in the similar ilk to FM, except you play against real people,

anyway I want you all to go to the site and register and then when picking your team, search by custom setup for a league called World Super League and look for the one with my name next to it (hint: my initials are CC), theres only a few of them, then apply for a club and send me a message telling me your from here and I'll let you have it!

icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Yip im in to

and i know bbuullddoogg, feddemaster and The game are all in to.

You ll be able to find me in Mightyowls league easily!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, even I didn't know that icon_confused.gif

I do play on onlinesoccermanager.nl, which is probably pretty much the same but in dutch...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i'm a member, but i don't pay for the full package..... mr cheapskate me lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you going to join my league then mate?!

Ridley, need you in my new league too!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmm, even I didn't know that

I do play on onlinesoccermanager.nl, which is probably pretty much the same but in dutch... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well come and join this one then mate!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

didnt realise it was a new league, i hope i get a decent team.

Feede, i sent you an email about it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you send it to noway@jose.nl ?

Cause that's a fake e-mail icon_wink.gif

two games a week, sunday nights and thursday nights, cup games too, make sure to check your schedule/fixtures for cup games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE><STRIKE>I'm in. A shame Pompey are taken. Managed to secure the services of Mr Beckham and co. in LA instead.</STRIKE>

Im chelsea, I'll help you out with a loan or two...

This looks like good fun. Always good to inherit a team that’s just had a 6-1 win! icon_smile.gif. I used to play Total Soccer Manager a few years ago, which was similar. I've never bothered with these types of games since. Hattrick is the other big name.

It’s hard to see how FM Live with its monthly fee will be able to compete with these free games, even if they lack the depth and the FM match engine.

oh dear i tink i messed up icon_frown.gif

I didnt know that you couldnt confirm or disconfirm transfers on soccermanager like fmh.

I'm cska moscow and i needed a goalie so i made a bid for ustari and ochoa and hoped to get one of them. I left it for a while and came back and i had signed both!

Good news: i have two of the best golies in the world

Bad news: i am £29m worse off and i cant sell one 'till january!

one piece of advice for everyone that is new, players that are rated 90+ at teams that are managed by other players only go for big money. e.g

I had Torres and sold him for 30mill plus Kalou whos rated at 92. Torres was worth 15 mill

Sergio Aguero rated 91 i sold him for 60 mill.

So it shows that if you want some of the best players youve got to spend big.

Ive had a few for my Man.utd players and im getting silly offers like 8mill for a player worth 6mill.

Hopefully this will help others when it comes to buying big players of other managers.

What happens if you're away for a few days and unable to log in to change your team. Does the game act like an intelligent assistant manager?

Say your goalie gets injured. Would the game put in the reserve and then add your third goalie to the subs?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived