Frank Lampard Hates Me

Yep, Lampard officially dislikes me. I won the Premier League comfortably and the Champions League yet he complained about lack of discipline. Fair enough, I didn't do anything when John Terry got a straight red because I by accident pressed continue and therefore couldn't warn him. I said to Lampard that I will change my way and he said I wouldn't and is now unhappy. Nearly halfway through the second season now and not only is he unhappy he won't renew a contract, won't talk to me and isn't playing very well. What should I do? He is 33 years old so losing him won't be a disaster, but shall I let him go or try and rebuild a relationship? I doubt he will like me again as he won't talk to me at all and I think this is the end of him at Chelsea for me. Unless there's a way for him to be happy again. Can anyone help?

Yep, Lampard officially dislikes me. I won the Premier League comfortably and the Champions League yet he complained about lack of discipline. Fair enough, I didn't do anything when John Terry got a straight red because I by accident pressed continue and therefore couldn't warn him. I said to Lampard that I will change my way and he said I wouldn't and is now unhappy. Nearly halfway through the second season now and not only is he unhappy he won't renew a contract, won't talk to me and isn't playing very well. What should I do? He is 33 years old so losing him won't be a disaster, but shall I let him go or try and rebuild a relationship? I doubt he will like me again as he won't talk to me at all and I think this is the end of him at Chelsea for me. Unless there's a way for him to be happy again. Can anyone help?

That's why you shouldn't pussout with players and be strict. I had the same situation as you as i clicked continue but when Ibrahimovich was unhappy i told him to F**k off and he was happy in the end.

I think if they don't like that you have no discipline, they expect you not to say "I'm sorry, I'll try and be harsher", they're looking to be reprimanded. In a weird way, it seems to make them happier. They want discipline, even if it's them that's getting disciplined. I'm sure you could read a lot into the sexual mindset of some players with that...

That's why you shouldn't pussout with players and be strict. I had the same situation as you as i clicked continue but when Ibrahimovich was unhappy i told him to F**k off and he was happy in the end.

That's true.

I kept fining and criticizing Balotelli for poor form or poor performance. Whenever he said he was shocked with the way I treat him, I refused to back down. You'd expect this kind of player to request a transfer immediately. Not in FM though. I'm his favorite manager now.

Be harsh for your players, they'll love you!

I've just transfer listed him and he said he was unhappy and then said he wants to stay so I was like okay I'm sorry, you can stay and he was like great, glad we got it sorted out. It says on his personal page that he feels he has a good relationship with me, yet he's still considering his options and when I go to talk to him I still can't. I've just offered him a new contract, lets see if that works.

I'd pay Franky anything to keep him at the club the whole duration. Great mentor for youngsters and amazing substitute and cup game player. He's 34-35 for me and he's great. Tutored McEachran to greatness.

Best way to get him to like you again is to interact with him and tell him to start training better if he wants to be a first team player. It always works with older players since they are on the decline. Just got to interact him with so that he gets happier and you'll be able to solve the issue. Unfortunately you can't interact with him for whatever reason but you should try and get the rest of the squad to like you and it might have a contributing factor to him staying there.

That's true.

I kept fining and criticizing Balotelli for poor form or poor performance. Whenever he said he was shocked with the way I treat him, I refused to back down. You'd expect this kind of player to request a transfer immediately. Not in FM though. I'm his favorite manager now.

Be harsh for your players, they'll love you!

Footballers are like women....treat them like crap and they will love you forever :rolleyes:

Archived