Anyone had values jump up 10x suddenly?

I had just finished the 28/29 season with Forest and was moving through the close season, when suddenly on a new player signing on a free in June I suddenly saw my squad wages and valuations had jumped up 10 times. I looked at a few other clubs and wages and they seemed to be conistently high and probably also jumped up 10x (well not so much for values given they seem to have a vague cap of between 40M and 60M) . That applied to budgets as well, and a payout from the Premier League for which 20M seemed generous and 2M seems more like it. Not sure what I expect can be done (having just posted in the bugs forum) but if it's a consistent thing (applying to all income as well) then I can keep going on what I usually expect to be a year-long save, though if gate reciepts aren't changed (though I suspect they are) then we're in for an almightly financial mess everywhere. There haven't been any modifications, or added data files of any sort (aside from a few downloaded tactics but it seemed to be fine after that) with consistent;y updated patching. The purpose of posting in here is simply out of curiosity in case anyone has had the same.

Edit: Having loaded the game up from scratch to try something out I see everything's back to normal, which they weren't when checking an autosave file and loading the primary file again without closing the game down, however the curiosity over whether it's happened before still applies.

Archived