Sacked and can't get another job!

Yes, I know, there have been loads of these threads but just wanted to share my own experience of FM11.

I started as an Italian Manager with automatic past experience in charge of the mighty Gatehead in the Blue Square Prem. Despite having no money and an awful squad we achieved three promotions in a row which took us into the Championship. First season in that league and we stuggled big time as you can imagine. 35 games in and we were 5 points off safety. Now i thought i had worked wonders with my team so i expressed interest in a few job and was promtly sacked...

Now, i'm not too fussed about the sacking as i shouldn't have been sniffing around other jobs, what has ****ed me off is that i can't get another job anywhere! Been unemployed now for 6 months and nobody will touch me!

In real life if a manager took a team like Gateshead from non-league into the Championship in three years he'd be hot property surely? I'm not saying i want the Man U job or anything but i'm worthy of at least employment of some kind!

Now unless SI tweak this for the final patch i might as well delete my save as it honestly is unplayable!

Also can i just add that when continuing whilst unemployed, the game doesn't stop enough. There have been managers sacked from clubs i'm subscribed to but the game doesn't stop to notify me and let me apply for the jobs, it just keeps continuing only stopping every few weeks or so.

This is what i'm afraid of...

Oh, just seen in the game Chelsea have got themselves a new manager...one of their youth coaches who has NO managerial experience! If he can get a top job like that how come i can't get one anywhere?

I'm sorry but this aspect of the game is simply shocking.

Archived