When do you play?

Hi all, just wondering when you lot play football manager? I have to be up for work at 3AM so am going to bed soon, just loaded up football manager for 45 minutes of play before i go to sleep!

Do you lot play it at work? In the evenings? At weekends?

Often a majority of the Afternoon and evenings (say 2PM to 9-10PM, I'm an ex student with little to fill my time with at the moment, what can I say) though often don't start til later (like 4 or 5). For some reason FM has always been an after lunch thing and it would feel odd playing before 1-2PM. Maybe because I have some other things (even if I can do them while playing FM) to do and check routinely for a few hours after I'm up.

Often a majority of the Afternoon and evenings (say 2PM to 9-10PM, I'm an ex student with little to fill my time with at the moment, what can I say) though often don't start til later (like 4 or 5). For some reason FM has always been an after lunch thing and it would feel odd playing before 1-2PM. Maybe because I have some other things (even if I can do them while playing FM) to do and check routinely for a few hours after I'm up.

Ditto for me, you cannot play FM in the morning, it's just wrong. Having said that I often extend the early afternoon/just after work into a 2/3am session if I've got nothing else to do.

Seeing as I'm currently housebound due to a crippling dose of spinal arthritis, I pretty much live on FM! I would probably have killed myself through boredom if this game didn't exist.

A nice, happy post for everyone to enjoy ;)

Hope it gets better.

Sick leave is the way to go if you want to be good in this game. I'm 36, and honestly hadn't seen a doctor once in my adult life up to last November. Then my appendix gave up --> one month sick leave which nicely coincided with the release of new version. And early January I broke my ankle, so again I'm housebound.

...And no, never I've been this good in any version of CM/FM. The game indeed has enough depth to play full-time.

At the moment whenever I am home, so pretty much all the time, as I am waiting until the 14th to start a new job. Nothing else to do until then but waste away the hours on FM. I want to get as far into my save as possisble before I start work. After that it will be at night for a couple of hours and on one of my days off depending my shift pattern. Just have to wait and see on that one.

i sued to play the odd hour in the week and either a saturday / sunday night depending on when i have to play for real.

but due to a knee reconstruction im stuck indoors so im currently playing about 4-6 hours 5 days a week...its effectively my job

previous fm, i probably done a total of 4 to 7 seasons in total (barring fm2005 on 2 15 year saves) this year ive done around 10 seasons already

Im 26 i work full time 7:30am untill 5:00pm...I think about FM allday...All i want to do is play the game...My fiancee puts a stop on that with her facebook addiction...Honestly it winds me up....Her addiction gets in the way of mine...But anyway i always play weekends i have even given up saturday football to get more time in...6-7 hours on saturdays probably the same on a Sunday also...Sold my flat recently and am moving in with the fiancee's parents...Loads of time to play in the coming months....

Archived