please help

on my swansea city game at the moment im in pre season going into my 2nd season, i thought the transfer window was open on the 1st july so i was suprised to see many transfers being completed in june

a number of movers in june include, yann m'vila to chelsea for £15.75 mill and steven defour to man city for £14 mill. other movers include brunt, moses, mcarthy, tomkins, corchia, n'gog and many many more

if you could just answer this question for me that would be greatly appreciated, i suppose making transfers earlier could be a good thing but i like my games to be as realistic as possible

many thanks

carl morgan

* - screenshot added below

the transfers wouldn't have been completed untill the 1st of July, meaning the buying club would have had some money left from their original transfer budget, the transfer and contract would have been agreed but they wont actually move to their new club untill the 1st July.

oh and to give you an example...

even though not in the same months as you said but still the same, Man United purchased the Danish GK Andears Lingeraad early December (outside the transfer window) but wasnt able to actually 'move' and be able to play untill the Jan window opened.

actually as of the end of this season the opening of the transfer window has changed to june 9th, so the transfers will go through then. this is just england though.

ah, i did not know this! thanks! whenever i saw transfer news in Jun i just assumed they wouldnt actually move to 1st of July!

Archived