seeing as it was closed before i could add..

believe me, it's not a bug, it's just a risk you take in football...i mean, how often do you see a team make all 3 of their substitutions before the 85-90 minute mark...not very often.

however, i did have a one player who would get injured maybe 2x a season after i had made all 3 subs. just ONE player! :D

on the in tray after the game it said luke young would be out for 4-5 days with a bruised rib, but there was no mention of what happened to collins, or what was wrong wit him.

hmm, seems weird to me

when he got injured in the game, doenst mean he is out for days, if you had decide dto go to his player page, it will say "potential so and so injury" guess that explains that

there is nothing for 'matt from sega' to explain!

but i will help as you seem a little short on knowledge and temper...sometimes a player gets injured during a game and he is not able to continue but that does not mean he is then out for a set period of time! he could have, tweaked his knee...got an impact injury...banged his head...the list could go on...

when it says potential injury in the game it doesn't force the player to come off though, it just dramatically reduces his condition.

I'm sure if someone was forced to come off with an injury there would be a reason, except in this case there wasn't.

Normally though it will inform you what happened to the player and how he got injured, with james collins it didn't say anything so he obviously hadn't got "injured"

Yes he had. You only get injury reports for players with injuries that prevent them training/playing afterwards - he simply could have recieved a dead leg during the game, but was fine a few hours afterwards.

I'm not happy as it was donkey james collins and i couldn't care how long he was out for hence the reason i was playing him against volyn.

I would just like to be informed as to why someone was injured enough for him to be forced out of a game, when all subs had been used.

when a player has suffered a dead leg it always tells you after the game as i have had that many times before.

Stop being pedantic and arguing for the sake of it.

You've been given an answer to your question - sometimes a player is forced off with an injury that prevents him from completing the match, but isn't sufficient to rule him out for an extended period.

If you still don't understand I'll see if I can find a 5 year old to draw you a diagram with crayons...

I would just like to be informed as to why someone was injured enough for him to be forced out of a game, when all subs had been used.

how on earth can someone 'inform' you as to why a player got injured??? here you go, maybe previously during the day you had done something that gave you negative Karma and it needed to balance out, therefore making your player injured after youd made 3 subs.

Your vendetta against a game where millions of people have the exact same copies and categorically know that making 3 subs early doesn't equal an injury is hilarious, I suggest you stop playing it and take up a relaxing pastime such as knitting before you make yourself ill lol

QUICK, get someone from sega to close the thread as it exposes obvious flaws in the game.

Where players can just be taken out of the game for no reason at all, i'm sure if a manager had on of their players forced out of a match they might want a reason from their physio as to why.

are you a tad slow, i think so.

I've played this game enough my friend and i have hitherto never not been told when a player has been injured and a reason for his injury, especially when it forces them to come off. MORON

insults, last resort of those who have lost the argument. you have been told already. you can get a red cross knock, enough to take them out the game, which wont result in an injury report after the match, but the injury isnt quite severe enough to persist

only thing exposed here is your own inabilty to understand this, well done

QUICK, get someone from sega to close the thread as it exposes obvious flaws in the game.

Where players can just be taken out of the game for no reason at all, i'm sure if a manager had on of their players forced out of a match they might want a reason from their physio as to why.

Actually if you bothered to check yourself when the player got injured, it would have told you something like 'potential knee injury' or whatever the problem was.

Normally the in-game commentary will give you a comment such as "he's picked up a knock, it looks like he'll have to go off". Perhaps if you spent more time watching what was going on in the game instead of arguing with people on message boards you'd not need to have someone tell you after the game why the player was injured.

Actually if you bothered to check yourself when the player got injured, it would have told you something like 'potential knee injury' or whatever the problem was.

already said this, hes either unwiling or unable to understand and accept this, so im out. he can enjoy being miserable

Archived