iphone: TRAINING any tips

Change General to everything Intensive apart from Goalkeeping

Change Goalkeeping to everthing intensive apart from Attacking & Defensive

Put your goalkeers on Goalkeeping and everyone else on General

If your players complain about training sell them, as they will never amount to anything special

Change General to everything Intensive apart from Goalkeeping

Change Goalkeeping to everthing intensive apart from Attacking & Defensive

Put your goalkeers on Goalkeeping and everyone else on General

If your players complain about training sell them, as they will never amount to anything special

Surely if you change everything to intensive, training ground injuries will occur more often and/or players won't regain their fitness for the next match?

• SI Staff

Please be VERY careful taking this approach if you continually over-train players then you're more likely to cause them long term problems with breaking down with injuries ... not to mention they'll struggle to remain fit in the meantime.

(you SHOULD get warnings regarding this if you take this approach for a lot of players)

Train your players to suite your players. For example I set Edgar Davids at general training which was... stupid as he was knackered all the time so I set him to fitness and he has 100% condition nearly every match and his stamina went from 1 to 5 ;p Setting a young attacker at intense training may benefit his performances in the long run as he will gradually become better.

My personal training schedules:

General: intensive fitness, tactics, attacking, defending, motivation

Goalkeeping: intensive goalkeeping, medium motivation, light fitness

Defending: medium defending, tactics, motivation, light fitness

Attacking: medium attacking, tactics, motivation, light fitness

Technical: intensive tactics, light fitness, attacking, defending, medium motivation

Fitness: intensive fitness, medium motivation

Put players who are young and/or mostly not in your top 18 on general.

Others by position, I put midfielders on technical.

Injured players on fitness.

Crank up the training a bit at the end of the season and in preseason.

I've had very few injuries in training this way.

Surely if you change everything to intensive, training ground injuries will occur more often and/or players won't regain their fitness for the next match?

You need a squad that can cope, My policy is anyone sustainable to injuries is sold, and anyone who cant hack the training is sold. It has resulted in a very robust squad, very little injuries and players that will give you wet dreams ;)

Archived