Timescale of Game

Didnt know where to put this, dont even know if its been put somewhere else. If it has i apologise, but is there a certain timescale for the game cos for the first cm there is a 10 season timescale which is a bit stupid!

Thanks icon14.gif

Didnt know where to put this, dont even know if its been put somewhere else. If it has i apologise, but is there a certain timescale for the game cos for the first cm there is a 10 season timescale which is a bit stupid!

Thanks icon14.gif

• SI Staff

Just to confirm what saintsfc indicated the game has a 30 season limit, after which you'll get a brief assessment of how you did as a manager and your future career outside of football (in a light hearted vein - think along the lines of the 'addictiveness ratings' from FM PC and you won't be too far off).

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sawczuk:

Oh right, that seems fair enough

Sorry for wasting space on the forums asking the question and then even more space having to apologise icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'tis quite all right - after all its pretty much what the forums are here for icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cuidado-:

how do you beta test that though?

has someone at si played 30 seasons? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We test the game through various methods - both play-testing (several people at both SI and Sega have played huge amounts of seasons) and automated testing (ie. using holiday option and various other 'debug' options we have available to us).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> what comments did the person receive? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ones I've seen varied from 'used car sales man' to 'media pundit' as the post management job ... but there's quite a large scope of them for you lot to unearth over time (and no I'm not going to indicate the 'best' and 'worst' you'll find to find them yourselves icon_wink.gif ).

Archived