League Standings on January 1st

I was just wondering if there is a site or any representation of the league standings on January 1st, 2011. (Obviously in real life).

I plan on recreating the standings when the new patch comes out. Unfortunately the idea came to me rather late. If there aren't then I'd just look at results and substract points away.

Looking for any of these for the top leagues around the world :

England

France

Germany

Spain

Italy

Brazil

Holland

etc.

It may be possible - though don't ask me how.

The reason I say this though is that I'm sure I remember SI/Sega having some kind of "challenges" where you could download a save-game with a certain scenario based on real-world situations - i.e. saving a club that looked doomed to relegation with 10 games to go, that kind of thing.

Does anyone else remember this, or have I imagined it? If it did happen, then there must have been a way to set up a game with the real-world league tables, results etc of a part-completed season.

you can modify league table values with FMRTE. If you really wanted to, you could win with 200 points in December.. I havn't fully tested how the season goes by with it and how it reacts but that will be done on the newest patch since it would be unpractical to do it now.

though gathering information is best to be done asap :p

You can change the start date when you start a new game. The always asks what date to start on. Its usually on the final screen before all the Leagues & Database is loaded & it'll have for example "England (June 2010)". Just click on the drop down & hey presto, select a league that allows you to start in December. I think the Chinese league starts in Dec?

Look here:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/xsmason/GameStart.jpg

Yup. The Brazilian and Russian league both start on January and I always have both of them active. Then you modify the table to appear the realistic standings on january 1st. Just need the table up to then :p

Archived