They've closed down over half my ground!

I'm playing a long save as Eastwood Town and am 11 seasons in on FM11. Even though we're now in league 1 and had multiple promotions, the club has suffered from massive debt until a good cup run this season. During that time over half my stadium has been closed down due to 'lack of maintenance'. I'm now out of the red and into the black financially but how do I get my board to fix the stadium so we can start reaping the benefits from a full house of supporters? Granted, the original capacity of our ground was only around 5000, but now we currently sit at only 2400 on the club info page. I go into the board negotiation screen and the only options are to build a new stadium or expand this one, both of which they refuse saying they can't afford it (apparently they don't know about bank loans).

lol, its because this topic gets raised about 3 times a day by people instead of them searching for it. Nobby now charges a fee!

Correct sir. I said a few days ago that I wished I had £5 for every time somebody opened a thread on this subject.

Give me your bank details nmwaldron and I'll sort out the $ into £ ;)

Archived