It's my free night in the week and I really need to get my FM cracking. However I've had a problem and hope that someone on here can help. I've posted here because the most people will see it sorry if it is not in the right place. Basically all I need to know is how to find my saved game file to put on a USB stick to put onto my new laptop. I have changed laptops during the week and need it off my old one and onto my new one. I've looked in my computer but I can't seem to find it. I'd love to be in the summer by the end of tonight and i'm currently in Febuary so if anyone could help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, well it seems to be working perfectly on my new laptop. On my old one it was saying that it needed a disc inserted but it seems to be working fine now with this one. It started not reading my disc just after the patch so I have no idea, but oh well, i'm going to enjoy bet square premier football at it's finest level with my Luton team now it's working. I think the patch is working haha. Although it still won't let me upload matches to youtube because it times out. But I can live on I just wanted to see what it would do.

Thanks

Archived