Best newgen ever?

This guy was in my first team at 14 and in my game is the premier league and champions league youngest ever goal scorer:

ryan2024.png

But the best newgen is of course Felipe:

felipe2024.png

As i read the first post i literally said to myself, "I bet Dave Byrd shows off that 14 year old he had at Oxford"

And here he is :p

As i read the first post i literally said to myself, "I bet Dave Byrd shows off that 14 year old he had at Oxford"

And here he is :p

Ha ha, well the title was best newgen ever and my boy certainly is that!

I actually went back to my FM10 Oxford save about a week ago and have done another season so this thread came in handy to show him now.

Ha ha, well the title was best newgen ever and my boy certainly is that!

I actually went back to my FM10 Oxford save about a week ago and have done another season so this thread came in handy to show him now.

He is one of the best, just thought it was funny when I actually saw your post :p

Wow, some insane looking newgens here. Muharrem is the best striker, for me.

Big_bob, how many years are you into the game to get newgens like that? I always give up after around 5-6 years so maybe thats why I don't see so many brilliant ones.

I'm in the year 2035 right now, but I've got fantastic regens since 2015-2020. I always buy them when they're 16-17 and develop them myself with tutoring, intesive training, sometimes even loaning and give them matches in cups when they're very young.

Is this done with editing the database/leagues? Or do these incredible players come further down the line?

I'm 6 seasons in and the international squads are full of old players and regens that aren't spectacular. Nothing anywhere near approaching the near perfection in the players above.

Is this done with editing the database/leagues? Or do these incredible players come further down the line?

I'm 6 seasons in and the international squads are full of old players and regens that aren't spectacular. Nothing anywhere near approaching the near perfection in the players above.

In my case no. No editor and no edited database. I ran a large database and around 25 leagues from 8 nations. Loads of decent player to choose from.

hmm some of these has pressed the create wonderkid button haha im just saying! i dont no! we will never know

Well in my case not at all. Believe what you like. I started my game in the Blue Square Prem with Oxford. If i wanted to cheat i would have done it with a much bigger club!

I had one, Gary Patel. Was amazing, bought him from Ipswich on the cheap in my FM10 save. I'd have a screenshot if it wasn't on my old computer with a delicious fried motherboard.

He scored 40 a season and won the World Cup for England by scoring in the last minute of the world cup final against Argentina.

My hero <3

Wasn't sure about this guy. My main man Felipe (please see post 9) got injured so he got his chance. He has hit 31 goals in 22 apprearences and is now listed as a wonderkid and has been capped by England, scoring on his debut. Maybe he will turn out ok afterall!

lukej.png

Archived