Added time

In all the past fm series I've conceded some goals after the added time had run out. In fm2010 I once played a league game as southend united against manchester united, I was 2-1 in front. there were three minutes of added time. Nothing happened in the three minutes of added time, but in the 94th minute we conceded a goal... that's not all as the ref didnt blow the wistle after the goal but let play on until man united scored anoter goal in the 97th (!) minute to defeat me 3-2...

this season I played the south wales derby as swansea against cardiff, I lead 1-0 and the ref added 2 minutes but let play on until the 98th minute... luckily I didnt concede a goal even though cardif did have a penalty in the 94th minute.... I did concede a goal against qpr, three minutes of added time, after three and a half minute of added time the referee allowed qpr to take a goalkick and ten seconds later he awarded them a free kick, which they converted into an equalizer.

It's very annoying to concede goals in added time, especialy if even the added time has run out by far.... I would very much like this to change in the future fm games or at least have the posibility to complain at the press conference the ref played on after the added time had run out (just like you're being asked questions about dubious red cards and penalties)

-thanks in advance

I know how you feel.

I was away with Reading facing Liverpool, we were 2-1 up until the 80th min when they levelled against the run of play. So i thought, okay, i can take a draw. But no, after the 3mins of allocated extra time (which contained no injuries, cards or substitutions which could potentially add on some additional time) it was 2-2. So as i was expecting the game to end. It didnt. 94:46 - 3-2 liverpool

And i hate it when the commentator says "What a game!" at the end haha

• 2 months later...

As already been pointed out the 3 or 2 minutes of injury time are the minimum and if the ref doesn't blow the whistle then there is not much that can be done. This I feel should be added in the press conference section.

Well yeah, it is the minimum. And to be fair it happens in rl so its nice to see it implemented in the game. Doesnt happen to me all that often tbh, but is still like to complain about it in the press conferences.

Archived