Do newgens get better when leagues get better?

One thing I am wondering about when you improve the dynamic reputation of a league, does this have an impact on newgens or just prise money/tv money?

So if I was to make the Welsh league a lot better through performance in Europe which raises the dynamic league rep, do Welsh newgens get better or will Welsh clubs just have more money to buy foriegn players?

The dynamic league reputation would normally rasie prize and tv money.

However the money from this is either used to buy British players or the clubs will use the money to improve facilities which will help improve the quality of newgens.

Foreign players in the welsh league would hardly be a problem as most wouldn't come to Wales.The only downside in improving the quality of facilites is that it will take a few years before it is noticeable.

I always assumed that Re-gens/New-gens were linked to the clubs reputation + facilities? Am I wrong to think that?

no not wrong but i think they also take national reputation into consideration. But better club, means better facilities which hopefully leads to better youth recruitment which hopefully leads to better regens.

B.W.G knows all in this matter, as he has already won the champions league in Wales (I forget who with) and also with Merther Town in the English structure :p

Theoretically they should improve because there's more money in the system, but I've seen people in Northern Ireland say they haven't seen any improvements at all.

It was with Bridgend. I only started seeing the improvements around 2025 with the AI and their facilities, I'm guessing it would take another 20 years at least to get the facilities to a level where they are regularly producing quality players.

The downside to everything is that because I was playing, I dragged the standard of the welsh league up to 19th in the competition rankings but there was a huge difference between Bridgend and the other teams but because I was being successful in Europe as well, the other teams were getting prize money from europe which helped them either invest in better players or invest in facilities so it will take a while if your playing in the league.

Archived