FM - 12 Management Interviews

We've now got player chats and to an extent agent chats, now how about chairmen chats? It's all well and good being linked to a job but I think it's about time were given an interview. Say if I was to give an excellent interview I'd become favourite to become manager over the original favourite.

How could this work?

You are asked a series of questions, much like a one to one chat. You state your ambitions, are you going to aim for short term success and will you need money? Or are you going to speak about a relatively low transfer budget and aim for the future? Several questions, the world is S.I's oyster really as any question could be inserted.

You have to let the chairman know what he wants to hear!!!! Would make a job link a lot more entertaining, means you have to fight for a higher job.

Hope it comes into consideration!

Many thanks.

Potentially interesting but a lot of stuff you'd be asked (long term ambitions being the only exception I can think of) is covered in the introductory press conference so there's only so much that would be new about it.

Personally, I think the existing features that require interaction are garbage enough, without more that don't deliver. But, each to his own.

To an extent I agree but while the feature is in the game it can only get better with time right?

I'm not going to ask if could keep this to one thread. But maybe to 100.

And I'm still firmly believing that this could only be even more crap than press conferences. May even become a no-buy-showstopper for me if it was introduced.

To an extent I agree but while the feature is in the game it can only get better with time right?

You'd hope so, yeah.

Maybe it's just me. Btw, I really like this edition, so don't think I'm just a complainer. But for me - press conferences = boring, team talks = fairly boring, etc. You'll be glad to hear there IS one I like LOL - the contract negotiations; lots don't like them, but I think it's great getting the deal done (or not) then and there instead of waiting a day or two between negotiations. Generally though, that side of the game is superfluous IMO.

I do realise the game isn't produced just for me though LOL - other people have to be satisfied as well, and if it keeps selling others must like these things.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived