One on ones

I havnt seen any one-on-ones in 5 seasons to be honest.

Well that is: I havent seen any strikers take on the keeper, trying to dribble past them to score. Not my strikers nor the opponents. I have to admit I'm managing at very low level, but you would expect players to dribble pas a keeper at that level aswell (maybe more often even because of low keeping-skills).

The one-on-ones I do often get are strikers who are clear through on goal but decide to shoot from way outside the box, often hitting the keeper or missing the goal, and sometimes scoring. I have seen one or two lobs, but no dribbles at all (or chips over the advancing (diving) keeper for that matter, like Bergkamp used to do a lot).

as far as im aware decsions and compsure would be key to this followed by finishing, from what ive read on a number of forums mental attributes come into the calculation first so if those fail having 20 finishing isnt going to make a great deal of difference as its a secondary attribute

decsions - make the right choice(shoot, take it past keeper, pass, chip, etc)

composure - not sure exactly but im guessing does the player have the abilitiy to make or take the choice under pressure of the 1 on 1

then it would be finishing - does the player have the ability to carry out decsion

as far as im aware decsions and compsure would be key to this followed by finishing, from what ive read on a number of forums mental attributes come into the calculation first so if those fail having 20 finishing isnt going to make a great deal of difference as its a secondary attribute

decsions - make the right choice(shoot, take it past keeper, pass, chip, etc)

composure - not sure exactly but im guessing does the player have the abilitiy to make or take the choice under pressure of the 1 on 1

then it would be finishing - does the player have the ability to carry out decsion

that's what i keep on reading as well and technique is also important.

Archived