Finally!

Just finished the 2023/24 season winning my 6th Premiership title and my second Champions League crown with Oxford. We've been maxing out the 18,000 seater Kassam stadium for years now and i finally get this message:

stadium.png

Hopefully now we can start turning in a profit!

Oh and while i'm at it, the incredible Felipe hit 89 goals for the season.

felipe2024.png

Haha, awesome. What was the capacity?

A bit off topic, but can I ask how you go about getting a team in the lower leagues into the Premier League in Europe? Is there a strategy? I would lose patience and leave normally to try and get there quicker...left MK Dons in League 1 to go to West Ham whou had got relegated to Championship as I thought this would be a quicker route...got promoted to Prem, got sack after 15 games!! Not worth it, had to go take another job in League 1!

Capacity of my old stadium is 18,000 new one will be 48,772.

No strategy really apart from picking up new players on a free every year when their contracts expire and improving your side that way. I didn't actually buy a player outright till i was in the Premier League.

I does take patience but i find a small club to a big club game is the most rewarding as you get the best of both worlds. My Oxford side is now a global super power and it's nice knowing i got them to this postion from being non-league side when i first took over them.

This is FM10 of course. In FM11 i currently am in the Championship with Gateshead but i always find myself coming back to my FM10 Oxford save!

:thup:Very good well done chap im not sure about a striker getting nearly 100 goals though in top flight football that worring even though hes looks very good

Yeah it is highly unrealistic i agree, but what can i do? He really is that good! Season before he hit 99.

No corner cheat employed either in case anyone was wondering:

2024nocornercheat.png

Congratulations on the stadium. I'm jealous!

How much did you bring that striker in for? And how many career goals is he on in total?

He was £4.7m from Palmerias at the start of the 2016/17 season.

He has scored 282 league goals in 273 league games. All but 17 of those were scored for Oxford in the Prem.

His total goals in all competitions for Oxford are 432 goals in 381 games.

best11.png

Congratulations, pretty impressive! Now in the process of hopefully doing the same with cambridge united. Slightly off topic but was interested in where i could find that skin you have unless youve created it for yourself??

I did create it myself. Are you on FM10 or 11?

He was £4.7m from Palmerias at the start of the 2016/17 season.

What a bargain! :eek:

He has scored 282 league goals in 273 league games. All but 17 of those were scored for Oxford in the Prem.

How did you find him? Did your scouts uncover him for you?

His total goals in all competitions for Oxford are 432 goals in 381 games.

best11.png

Very impressive. He looks amazing. Must be easy to win stuff with someone scoring that many goals each season!

Archived