Loans

Guest PW

Hi

I'm Hereford in League 2 and I've got a question regarding the short term loans system.

I have 4 long term loans and also have some 3 month short term loans, when the short term loans are coming to an end it says I can't renew the loan as the maximum time a player can go on loan short term is 3 months at the same club.

However other clubs seem to be able to renew these loans , e.g. Bebe was on loan at Sheff Utd for 3 months and they have just renewed the loan for another 3 months.

Is the problem because I already have my 4 long term loans, i.e. Sheff Utd maybe haven't used up their long term loans and by extending Bebe's by another 3 months it goes down as a long term loan and not short term???

Thanks

Hi

I'm Hereford in League 2 and I've got a question regarding the short term loans system.

I have 4 long term loans and also have some 3 month short term loans, when the short term loans are coming to an end it says I can't renew the loan as the maximum time a player can go on loan short term is 3 months at the same club.

However other clubs seem to be able to renew these loans , e.g. Bebe was on loan at Sheff Utd for 3 months and they have just renewed the loan for another 3 months.

Is the problem because I already have my 4 long term loans, i.e. Sheff Utd maybe haven't used up their long term loans and by extending Bebe's by another 3 months it goes down as a long term loan and not short term???

Thanks

correct, you cant cause then they would be long term loans, meaning you would have 5 which is not allowed, as you said sheffield would not have 4 already so they could extend

Archived