11.2.1... what a piece of garbage

you guys from SI... what the hell you doing? I swear that is the worst patch ever. I tryed atlest 7 different tactics, i tryed to modify them but whatewer i do is not good. Even when i'm better, i create more chances, i will allways loose the game. My scoring is TERRIBLE, players canot hit goal from 20 feet away, defenders are like muppets, after 20 games i'm with Rennais last with score 11:35.... You can blame me for bad tactics and whatewer but something is wrong with the game, there is no doubt on my mind. What a piece of garbage SI! Done with it.

agreed its terrible, stupid bug after another, tactic bug seriously gets on my nerves!!! i wont buy the game next year until i hear its working proper likely after patch 12.3 i am not paying money for a game to be a tester. thanks but no thanks

If it's the game and nothing whatsoever to do with managerial tactical ability then obviously everyone playing the game would be as unable to win as you are, I just won the league in my very first season at Ajax...what does that suggest, yep you guessed it, it really is your tactics.

you guys from SI... what the hell you doing? I swear that is the worst patch ever. I tryed atlest 7 different tactics, i tryed to modify them but whatewer i do is not good. Even when i'm better, i create more chances, i will allways loose the game. My scoring is TERRIBLE, players canot hit goal from 20 feet away, defenders are like muppets, after 20 games i'm with Rennais last with score 11:35.... You can blame me for bad tactics and whatewer but something is wrong with the game, there is no doubt on my mind. What a piece of garbage SI! Done with it.

Wait for the last patch on the game. I think the last patch is always the best one.

Lets us know when you make something better :thup:

Lets us know when you make something better :thup:

What kind of stupid comment is that? I payed for software, i'm not a software maker, i'm a investor. Why i'm supose to make games? I don't know how to make game... are you stupid or is there something wrong with you?

If it's the game and nothing whatsoever to do with managerial tactical ability then obviously everyone playing the game would be as unable to win as you are, I just won the league in my very first season at Ajax...what does that suggest, yep you guessed it, it really is your tactics.

it tells us you are really insecure about your managing ability to chose ajax

Sure it can be frustrating at times, but it is in no way as bad as you make it out to be. I've guided a league 2 team to the champions league and i've exceeded expectations every single year. many have done much better than me with non-league teams.

there's a reason why this game doesn't have any real competitors, this kind of thing is very very hard to program.

I've been doing better tactically on fm 11 than i was on any other version. Its really frustrating when you can't get a working tactic as it means you can't get into a save but I haven't had those problems on fm 11. I'm just hoping that the next patch solves some other issues.

What kind of stupid comment is that? I payed for software, i'm not a software maker, i'm a investor. Why i'm supose to make games? I don't know how to make game... are you stupid or is there something wrong with you?

Not any stupider than your rant. It will be your tactics and instructions, I as well as many others am having very little trouble, I am FC Santa Claus in Finland and I am not struggling with goals despite having a much weaker front line than any other team in the league, my team were 2nd top scorers last season, my best striker had a finishing of 9!

If you want help ask, if you just want to rant, do it somewhere else!

Nothing is wrong with me :rolleyes:

You clearly have a problem though (an FM problem). Instead of complaining and raging at SI, you could just ask for help....

I mean at the end of the day what are you going to do? Are you going to quit playing FM? If thats the case making this thread is completely pointless in the first place. Just saying.

it tells us you are really insecure about your managing ability to chose ajax

Why does being Ajax make him insecure ?

Well i am Eastbourne boro and have been promoted to league 2 very first season, and sit 7th in league 2 after the first half of the season. Players are scoring ok, so the fact remains even though it is old and cliched ,its his tactics.

And yes there are still bugs in this version, but the op rant was just ridiculous.

Not any stupider than your rant. It will be your tactics and instructions, I as well as many others am having very little trouble, I am FC Santa Claus in Finland and I am not struggling with goals despite having a much weaker front line than any other team in the league, my team were 2nd top scorers last season, my best striker had a finishing of 9!

Did you pick them purely because of the name? I managed them in the past and I only picked them because when I saw them in the list it made me laugh :p

i was wondering if anyone could help me im playing fm 09 and i wanted to have the latest transfers if i download the patch will that happen? and will i get the prem kits and logos aswell thanks

You should start your own thread really about this question and not hijack somebody else's.

And what would be the point in that? We all know you cant ask for kits and logos and also why the hell would the latest patch work for FM09.

I think I make the point very clear in the message telling him it's not protocol to hijack other peoples threads. Quite simple really don't you think

Why should he do it somewhere else?

As long as the "Great game SI, congrats" topics are allowed in this forum, so must the "Game/patch is garbage" topics be allowed to.

Both are extremes in my opinion. The game is not garbage, but it's also not a good game. It's mediocre that lacks proper design direction and quality testing.

Every opinion should be heard. If you don't want to read such an opinion, I would suggest not coming in these topics.

The game is not broken it may have a few bugs but nothing too major, if you're struggling that badly then you're clearly in the minority. I suggest visiting the Tactics and Training forum and asking for help or alternatively just uninstall FM and leave the forum, this forum has no place for misconstrued rants. If you really think there is a problem with the game then report your issues in the bugs forum.

Not everyone will be successful in football, for every manager that does well another has to do badly.

Instead of just blaming the game, perhaps you should consider that maybe your tactics aren't great, or your ability to judge players ability is not the best?

It's easy to blame someone else for your problems, but sometimes you have to take a look in the mirror.

I can't tell you the amount of times I've been infuriated with the game (in past versions), and have come onto this forum, but instead of blaming SI, I've gone to the tactics forum and read a few threads, and realised that I wasn't as good a manager as I thought. Picked up some very helpful advice and now I have more success.

Why should he do it somewhere else?

As long as the "Great game SI, congrats" topics are allowed in this forum, so must the "Game/patch is garbage" topics be allowed to.

Both are extremes in my opinion. The game is not garbage, but it's also not a good game. It's mediocre that lacks proper design direction and quality testing.

Every opinion should be heard. If you don't want to read such an opinion, I would suggest not coming in these topics.

because this is not a complaints forum, if he has spotted a bug he should post it in the right place and if he has a complaint he should take it to SEGA.

Try my tactics if it fits to your players

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/252015-Is-Footbal-Manager-2011-too-easy?p=6425512#post6425512

Post #18

I also had similar problems so I understand you.

Give almost maximum creative freedom to your players with attacking duties, try very direct passing, rapid tempo, more passing into space, limited long shots and crossing, inside forwards needed. My team shot a lot of goals when play under this tactics. It's easier to surprise the rivals when having a lot of space and attack quickly! Especially when you don't have player with great technical abilities.

Archived