Stadium problems?

Hello

Im playing with Chelsea, I have asked the board for both expanding Stamford Bridge and building a new one. Now I cant ask the board for either, both expanding and building a new one is greyed out?

When I move my mouse over the "expanding" it says "planning to build a new stadium" but nothing has happenend for a month, no news or nothing on this.

Im playing with the 11.1.1 patch, is this a bug or can I expect the news for the new stadium soon?

Thanks

Hello

Im playing with Chelsea, I have asked the board for both expanding Stamford Bridge and building a new one. Now I cant ask the board for either, both expanding and building a new one is greyed out?

When I move my mouse over the "expanding" it says "planning to build a new stadium" but nothing has happenend for a month, no news or nothing on this.

Im playing with the 11.1.1 patch, is this a bug or can I expect the news for the new stadium soon?

Thanks

im not sure if its a bug, you need to wait till the end of the season for construction to start i believe. But id get the latest patch to be sure.

They're probably still planning the stadium - I mean, its gonna take a lot longer than a month to plan the construction etc of a stadium.

Incidentally, I'm in 2018 and Chelski have been playing at Zola Park for a good four years now!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the same problem I'm west ham I've alreasygadxa successful expansion up to 40500 but now I've been accepted planning and it's been planning since 30.12.2015 and theplanning was completed 29.5.2016. It's been z month and still no sign of a stadium being built can someone give me sons info because this is so frustrating... Will it fix it self?

I've got the same problem I'm west ham I've alreasygadxa successful expansion up to 40500 but now I've been accepted planning and it's been planning since 30.12.2015 and theplanning was completed 29.5.2016. It's been z month and still no sign of a stadium being built can someone give me sons info because this is so frustrating... Will it fix it self?

its only been 6 months, it will happen at the end of the season when planning finishes

Archived