Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic and Discussion

Mr Hough 11.2 4-1-1-2-2 Winger Tactic and Discussion.

Been trying to create a Winger tactic for a while now i think i have finally mastered it.

The problems i had been having was in defence as my team where leaking like a siv, I tried mainly common sense to figure out my problem, you see i was always thinking that you had to be more attacking with the sliders to get a better response from my players defensively, That didn't work so i tried more defensive not on the mentality on the closing down and it made my team so much more of a unit at the back. In attack it's as strong as you'd expect from one of my tactics. In the modified i tried to keep it simple, Just wanting my midfield to recycle possession and play the simple ball instead of going all out to be attacking, I don't need that with the 4 attacking players up front i have so the midfield play very much a support role.

When i first set out trying to create this tactic i did so with an idea in my head of how i wanted my team to play, The idea was that my team plays attractive free flowing football with the cautiousness that you need to have a great defence. Now let me tell you it's alot easier than it sounds believe me. I think i have managed to do it though in this 4-1-1-2-2.

I have had Various Success, Huddersfield has been my main Testing Ground, I wanted to test with a side that has wingers in it and was a decent side without me having to make any transfers, In fact i didn't make any at all during this test with Huddersfield, The success that i have achieved with them in the games that i have played has been outstanding. Here are some screenshots of my Success so far.

Player Requirements.

Keeper - Any Decent Keeper will be great.

Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Team Work - Work Rate - Strength - Composure - Determination

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Strength - Composure - Determination - Bravery

Central Midfielder - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling

Optional - Off the ball - Creativity - Stamina - First Touch - Heading

Wingers - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity

Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Strikers - Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace

Optional - Flair - Passing - Creativity - Anticipation - Determination.

Select all the Strikers in your First Team Squad as Target men, Regardless if they play all the time or not still select them.

Team Talks - Use whichever you feel is working for you, I genrally ask my Assistant.

Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning.

Opposition Instructions - I don't use any at all

Training - Use one you have been using, I haven't been using any during the testing of this tactic.

Pitch Size - Minimum

Corners - Your best header with good Jumping and Bravery Stats in the Left Defender position - In swinging Corners - Right foot left Corner - Left foot right Corner.

There is the Tactic Link.

http://www.filefront.com/17853597/Mr Hough FM11.2 Unbeaten Tactic (Tottenham, Nov 2010).tac

Don't forget to Add me on facebook if you need help about tactics.

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dave-Hough/723618006

***************************************************************************************

Here is Steve's Updated More defensive Version and the Tweaks that he made to get it this way.

The changes I made:

AML and AMR become ML and MR.

All passing increased by two notches.

Closing down radically altered. Everything increased to get my players behaving like wild animals.

Tackling to normal for GK.

DR, DL, MCL and MCR changed from man to zonal marking.

ML and MR changed to man marking.

Team CF decreased by 1 notch.

Team passing increased by 7 notches.

Team tempo increased by eight notches.

Team closing down increased by 1 notch.

Team timewasting increased by 1 notch.

Team Defensive line increased by 5 notches.

Lots of changes to set piece instructions that better fit my players, are defnsively sound/offer more attacking options/offer chance of a counter attack.

http://www.filefront.com/17865704/Chelsea-2-Chelsea-Jul-2010.tac/

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I have been playing around with this tactic now to try and make it more defensive without losing any of the attacking ability, It had been hard trying to balance the 2 but i think i have got it as far as i can.

Now i have only tested this tactic with 2 teams - Everton in a full on career game where i only made 3 signings all in attack 2 on loan and 1 on a free so basicly the same squad as you would have normally and also tested for 10 games with Tottenham too - Also with no signings just the default squad

With Everton i went Unbeaten for the entire league season with i think is an Incredible success.

Here are some screens of that season - The tactic itself and also one from my Tottenham save.

Tottenham13CCCs.jpg

TheRock.jpg

EvertonFinalTable.jpg

Use all the same instructions as my previous tactics

Here is the Tactic Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vhlwd59869lrheh

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember FM used to only "use" the first striker on the list if you put more than one person as a Target Man. When did it change?

i'm not aware of it changing - I just tried it with both strikers one game and they played Excellent battering the oppositon so i kept it

i'm not aware of it changing - I just tried it with both strikers one game and they played Excellent battering the oppositon so i kept it

Eh what I mean is that if you put more than one striker as target man, the game will only use the first one on the list. If he's not playing, second will be used. If he's also not playing, game will use the third.

I guess simply sorting them from best to worst would be the right thing to do.

Eh what I mean is that if you put more than one striker as target man, the game will only use the first one on the list. If he's not playing, second will be used. If he's also not playing, game will use the third.

I guess simply sorting them from best to worst would be the right thing to do.

whatever you wanna do mate

1st game was away vs roma, on the back of a 4.1 drubbin vs city (im united) i was worried so eagerly waited this release. followed the instructions 100%.

won 4.0. 1st half was awesome, had 19 efforts to their 1. well done sir.

will report back after a dozen games or so

gonna clear this up.

My idea behind both players being target man is pretty simple really. If one striker has the ball the opposition will close him down then the striker will have to pass to a winger or midfielder, My theory was if both strikers are Target Men they will try and look for each other or creating more 1-2 chances and more shots on goal.

That's it - It does work, just try it.

I was waiting this tactic :p thanks

I will keep the other one 4-1-2-3 as my second tactic :p

The point is simple :p Depend the team Have available any time...

Do I have good wingers?I ll use this, Do I have a lot of good strikers I use the other :p

do I have my wingers injured? e.t.c

I think both tactics are excellent.. depend on what you wanna play :p

please dont bite my head off lol here goes for the wingers as you have them cutting in does that mean right footed on left and left footed on right, or left on left right on right so they cut in on their natural foot, or doesnt it matter? i play the game with commentary just so i dont watch to see the kind of football is produced.... thanks.

please dont bite my head off lol here goes for the wingers as you have them cutting in does that mean right footed on left and left footed on right, or left on left right on right so they cut in on their natural foot, or doesnt it matter? i play the game with commentary just so i dont watch to see the kind of football is produced.... thanks.

Try watching it then!! It's quite simple to see what they do if you weren't so lazy!

Try watching it then!! It's quite simple to see what they do if you weren't so lazy!

wow im impressed you know me so well, how'd you know i was so lazy, why should i change the way i play my game, i was hoping that someone who wasnt a gob***** would answer, just the way they do all the other questions on here, so smart arse can you tell me the answer then PLEASE

Archived